- Quote Request
"The FLX UC 1500 gives IT professionals the tools they need to establish a common teleconferencing infrastructure,” said Timothy Root, CTO and EVP Business Development, Revolabs. “It supports USB audio and SIP telephony, which today is the closest thing to having an international standard. Users can bridge calls and meet needs for meetings of up to 18 participants. Complementing our huddle space and small-to-medium size solutions, the FLX UC 1500 reinforces the Revolabs promise of providing comprehensive collaboration products for any customer — regardless of call source, room size, or number of participants".
With two directional microphones, the FLX UC 1500 easily extends the solution’s voice pickup range in order to satisfy the intelligibility requirements of larger conferencing spaces. Part of Revolabs’ wired microphone line, the beautifully designed external devices enable incomparable sound quality that is resistant to GSM noise, in addition to an unmatched signal-to-noise ratio and supported frequency range that creates a best-of-breed audio capture experience.
Ideal for office spaces using VoIP or PC-based conferencing, FLX UC 1500 IP conference phone removes the need to provide separate conferencing units for IP communications and USB requirements such as softphone calls, webinars, and other computer-based collaboration. As a single inclusive solution, the FLX UC 1500 also increases convenience for IT managers and meeting participants by letting users join any type of call — solving today’s problem of switching equipment or managing multiple solutions per room in order to accommodate UC desktop applications or PBX-based systems.
Equipped with premium tweeter and mid-woofer elements, four microphones, two additional extension microphones, and integrated acoustic echo cancellation, the FLX UC 1500 conference phone provides wideband frequency response to bring spectacular-sounding audio to conference calls, desktop audio, or PC communication tools whether on premise or in the cloud. Designed to integrate easily with any third-party application, the FLX UC 1500 also features a convenient dialler with a 3.5-inch color display and USB support, which allows users to connect the unit easily to any PC, Mac®, or Chromebook™ for use with communication applications such as Skype™, Microsoft® Lync®, IBM® Sametime®, Vidyo®, WebEx®, and more.
- Supports Bridging SIP and USB Calls
- Capacitive Touch Buttons for On-Hook, Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute
- 12-key telephone keypad, 4 context-dependent soft keys, 5 Navigation buttons with select key, On-Hook,
- Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Redial, Menu
- 3.5in diagonal color graphics display, 480x320 pixels
- Date & Time Display, User-configurable Local Contact List, Call History (Missed Calls, Placed Calls, Received
- User-Selectable Ring Tones, Unicode UTF-16 Character Support, Multilingual User Interface
- Capacitive Touch Button for Mute and Status indicator
- 4 embedded directional microphones
- 2 directional extension microphones
- Power over ethernet (PoE)
- Mini USB 2.0 Connector
- SRTP/SRTCP Support (RFC 1889), IETF SIP support (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs), SSIP, Password protected configuration files, Password protected login, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- DHCP or Static IP, Server Based Central Provisioning, Web Portal for Individual Unit Configuration